My name is Alex Perrier, and I uploaded my first Christian video to YouTube on June 4, 2013 after finding true saving faith in Jesus Christ. Since then, I have repurposed my channel to be dedicated to uplifting Christian content, while my gaming and technology videos found a new home on my Dance Dance North channel on April 28, 2014. I then searched for a new, God-glorifying name for my Christian channel, a process which took years. I settled on the name Scripture Shores late in 2018, and finalized the name change in January 2019.
I work a few hours a week at a part-time secular job to cover my expenses. During my free time, I spend several hours to record, edit and publish videos online. My videos cover many topics, from exposing false teachers, to current news, to uplifting classic Christian hymns.
This page is under construction! I will finish writing this page in the near future.
I am currently exploring three fundraising options:
Any donations received will be used for everyday expenses. Scripture Shores is not a Canadian charity, 501(c)(3) ministry, or similar. Therefore, any Super Stickers sent to Scripture Shores will not be eligible for tax deductions.
When making a decision to support Scripture Shores, please review the following:
- You will not receive any persuasive materials in exchange for your support.
- All content is free, always, regardless of any support.
- Please ensure whatever you give is out of excess. Please do not give if you feel manipulated in any way, or if you have financial troubles. Many ministries use false prosperity teachings to pressure guests to give. We at Scripture Shores reject such teachings. We appreciate any help that we receive, but please make sure to provide for your family first. (1 Timothy 5:8)
Many thanks in advance for all your support. All glory to Jesus Christ.
On August 5, 2019, the YouTube Giving feature was reintroduced to my channel. Previously, my channel hosted a Super Chat for Good fundraiser on October 11, 2018 in support of the pro-life organization And Then There Were None by Abby Johnson. The 2019 relaunch lets viewers to donate anonymously to Abby’s charity, and to other charities that I also support.
Please keep the following in mind:
- YouTube Giving does not fund me or YouTube. 100% of donations go to charity.
- I only use YouTube Giving for charities, not for any 501(c)(3) church. Please read Creation Liberty’s article exposing 501(c)(3) churches to find out why.
YouTube Giving is available on some of my videos, where a “Donate now” box will appear.
YouTube Memberships (planned for 2020)
The YouTube Memberships feature is only available to YouTube Partner Program channels meeting specific criteria: at least 30,000 subscribers for non-gaming channels, or at least 1,000 subscribers for gaming channels. This feature allows subscribers to optionally send a monthly tip, such as $2 or $5, to their favourite channels.
I am currently not eligible for this feature, but I plan to enable it on my Dance Dance North gaming channel in 2020, as it is on track to meeting the requirements. If you enjoy gaming and technology videos, please consider subscribing to this channel. Once the membership feature becomes available, subscribers who opt in may earmark tips to Scripture Shores.
YouTube Super Stickers
On November 5, 2019, YouTube introduced Super Stickers as an optional feature for all YouTube Partner Program channels, as long as they live in one of the 60 eligible countries.
Please keep the following in mind:
- For each Super Sticker, 70% of the price supports me, while 30% covers fees.
- Please do not send me any Super Sticker from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! 51% of the Super Sticker price is split between Apple (30%) and Google (21%).
- Please do not send me any $20 or $50 stickers, or the equivalent in your region. Super Stickers work best with small amounts, such as 99¢ or a toonie.
- The foam hand 🥊, peach 🍑 and emoji 😀 categories offer the best price.
The Mixer service will be discontinued on July 22, 2020. Ember donations are worth double during the month of June. Please consider supporting @Danse on Mixer by following the page for free, or sending Embers for a low price, before Mixer shuts down its service.
Dance Dance North on Mixer: Mixer.com/Danse