My name is Alex Perrier, and I uploaded my first Christian video to YouTube on June 4, 2013 after finding true saving faith in Jesus Christ. Since then, I have repurposed my channel to be dedicated to uplifting Christian content, while my gaming and technology videos found a new home on my Dance Dance North channel on April 28, 2014. I then searched for a new, God-glorifying name for my Christian channel, a process which took years. I settled on the name Scripture Shores late in 2018, and finalized the name change in January 2019.
In early 2020, I worked a few hours a week at part-time secular jobs to cover my expenses. Due to the world events in 2020, however, I’ve had a difficult time to find new employment. Currently, I devote several hours a week to record, edit and publish videos online. My videos cover many topics: uplifting classic Christian hymns, current news, rebuking false teachers, celebrating pro-life victories and much more.
Since December 17, 2020, I am currently exploring these fundraising options:
Any donations received will be used for everyday expenses. Scripture Shores is not a Canadian charity, 501(c)(3) ministry, or similar. Therefore, any Memberships or Super Stickers sent to Scripture Shores will not be eligible for tax deductions.
When making a decision to support Scripture Shores, please review the following:
- You will not receive any persuasive materials in exchange for your support.
- All regular content is free, always, regardless of any support.
- Please ensure whatever you give is out of excess. Please do not give if you feel manipulated in any way, or if you have financial troubles. Many ministries use false prosperity teachings to pressure guests to give. We at Scripture Shores reject such teachings. We appreciate any help that we receive, but please make sure to provide for your family first. (1 Timothy 5:8)
Many thanks in advance for all your support. All glory to Jesus Christ.
A canoe memberships can be purchased on YouTube. It includes:
- Advance Trailers (one-minute previews of videos prior to release)
- A Loyalty Badge (a fish or crab icon in comments and live chat)
An Advance Trailer will be available at least 24 hours before a video is publicly released.
|Pricing for Canoe Membership|
|🇨🇦||CA $2see YouTube|
On November 5, 2019, YouTube introduced Super Stickers as an optional feature for all YouTube Partner Program channels, as long as they live in one of the 60 eligible countries.
Please keep the following in mind:
- For each Super Sticker, 70% of the price supports me, while 30% covers fees.
- Please do not send me any Super Sticker from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! 51% of the Super Sticker price is split between Apple (30%) and Google (21%).
- Please do not send me any $20 or $50 stickers, or the equivalent in your region. Super Stickers work best with small amounts, such as 99¢ or a toonie.
- The foam hand 🥊, peach 🍑 and emoji 😀 categories offer the best price.
On August 5, 2019, the YouTube Giving feature was reintroduced to my channel. Previously, my channel hosted a Super Chat for Good fundraiser on October 11, 2018 in support of the pro-life organization And Then There Were None by Abby Johnson. The 2019 relaunch lets viewers to donate anonymously to Abby’s charity, and to other charities that I also support.
Please keep the following in mind:
- YouTube Giving does not fund me or YouTube. 100% of donations go to charity.
- I only use YouTube Giving for charities, not for any 501(c)(3) church. Please read Creation Liberty’s article exposing 501(c)(3) churches to find out why.
YouTube Giving is available on some of my videos, where a “Donate now” box will appear.
The Mixer service was discontinued on July 22, 2020. Ember donations were worth double during the month of June. I have earned enough credit for a peach Microsoft Mouse.